Friday 7 November 2014

New MOOC - E-learning and digital cultures #edcmooc

A few months ago, I took my first MOOC: Fundamentos de la escritura en espaƱol. I loved it and soon signed up for another: Social Psychology. And then for Learning to Teach Online, The Science of Happiness, Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence and most recently, for E-Learning and Digital Cultures (EDCMOOC). Every time I finish a MOOC, I get recommendations for others - and it seems to me there are just so many interesting courses out there, so many brilliant instructors willing to share their knowledge and love of their subject - free of charge, no less - it's hard to say no.

The difference with EDC MOOC is that it actually asks you to engage in the course material not only by reading, watching course videos and joining in with the discussion forums, but to blog it as well. And so here I am, looking forward to what the next five weeks have to bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home